The North Face 50% discount
In order to obtain your discount code, go to https://thenorthfacepro.com/en/pro and click on Apply Now. Complete the form, taking care to include the following information (you will get your code within 24-48 hours):
- Email: Enter the mother’s email address used when you registered for the FitSpirit Mother/Daughter Relay
- Company/Organization: FitSpirit
- Employee number: Your team number
- One code per team. Ensure that you have combined your items in one shopping cart.
- Single-use code with a maximum amount of $1,500 after the applicable 50% discount. Make sure you have all of your items in your shopping cart before clicking Confirm.
- Must be used before December 31, 2020.
- Not applicable on products already on sale.
- Final sale. Please consult the size charts so as not to have any surprises.
Everything you need to know
To review the general details of the event and ensure you do not miss any important dates, you can consult the Reminders guide.
Link to the private Relay Facebook group
Join us on Facebook to participate in our live events. Simply click here to gain access to the group. Being part of the FitSpirit Mother/Daughter Relay private Facebook group offers a number of advantages such as attending the Live start on Saturday and Sunday morning of the event as well as the yoga session on Saturday afternoon. Additionally, you can follow our strength training sessions, which will take place on Tuesdays from 12 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. starting on June 23.
On the weekend of the race, you’ll be able to attend the live start of the race on Saturday and Sunday morning as well as a yoga session on Saturday afternoon.
Eight-week training program
Click on the links to download your training program. You have the choice between two levels: beginner or intermediate/advanced. We are privileged to have the support of The Running Clinic for the design of this program.
Message to those who registered after June 21st: Please take note that the training sessions began on the week of June 21st. You registered after this date? Not to worry! Just catch up by following the proposed training program for the week you registered. What is important is to respect your body, go at your own pace and have fun!
If you do not want a Facebook account, click on the links below to consult our video sessions:
- Strength training session, Week #1
- Strength training session, Week #2
- Strength training session, Week #3
- Strength training session, Week #4
- Strength training session, Week #5
- Strength training session, Week #6
- Strength training session, Week #7
- Strength training session, Week #8
During the eight-week training period, we will offer you a new running challenge every week…sometimes a little goofy but always fun. The challenges will be announced every Sunday at the same time as your weekly training plan.
- Week 1: We’re running, this is us having a snack afterwards!
- Week 2: We’re running, this is the longest staircase on our route!
- Week 3: We’re running, this is the prettiest scenery along our route!
- Week 4: We’re running and singing our favorite song!
- Week 5: We’re running, we’re hot! Here’s our #sweatyface!
- Week 6: We’re running at dawn!
- Week 7: We’re running, this is a video of us smiling at the finish line!
- Week 8: We’re running in 1980s gear!
We want to see you!
Share your everyday experience and your weekly challenge by posting pictures or videos regularly of you in action while taking care to identify us (@fillactive_fitspirit and #relaismerefillactive.) In order to do so, you must join the private Relay Facebook group or send them to email@example.com (for those who are not Facebook members). A souvenir video will be produced from all these wonderful moments and broadcast on Sunday August 16 at 4 p.m. on the private Relay Facebook group as well as on our YouTube channel a few days after the event. It will be a great way to celebrate, together, the culmination of this great mother-daughter adventure.
Registration for the virtual edition of the FitSpirit Mother/Daughter Relay is free. Nevertheless, we suggest that each mother/daughter duo/trio undertake a fundraiser for the benefit of FitSpirit, a charity whose mission is to help adolescent girls be active for life. For those who have chosen not to fundraise, know that it is always possible to change your mind. You simply have to click here to reach the event microsite. Once on the microsite, select the “Donate” button available on your profile page.